We have come a long way at The Fountain Trust Company, technologically speaking, since we opened our doors in 1903. Although we pride ourselves on being your unique local bank and value relationship-based banking, we understand the benefits of having your bank available at the touch of a button.
Because of this, you are able to bank with us from anywhere, at any time.
Even so, we do hope you still visit us face to face because, just like in 1903, that is how we like to do business.
- Access and enroll in eStatements
- Pay bills online with our Online Bill Pay Service (Sign on required. Service charge may apply.)
- Check your account balances and view your activity for all your deposit and loan accounts
- View and print images of checks and deposits
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Schedule future one-time or recurring transfers days in advance between accounts
- Make loan payments from your deposit account
- Request stop payments
- Set up email alerts to notify you of specified events or transactions
- Monitor and track your spending
- Access Online Banking with your mobile device through our Mobile Banking service
Learn more by watching How-To Videos.
The following videos show in detail how to fully utilize Online Banking from The Fountain Trust Company.
- Online Banking Overview (Coming Soon)
- Online Bill Pay Enrollment (Coming Soon)
Read our Online Banking Terms of Service for more information.
Do you have questions about our Online Banking services? Contact our Banking Center location nearest you.
Learn more about your online security.
More convenient services available! Learn about our Mobile Banking services.