- Delivers alerts, notifications and events to any device or system in real-time
- Allows you to choose from dozens of new alerts, including security, balance, transaction alerts and more
- Allows you to choose when and how information is delivered
- Text - Receive SecureAlerts through text messages* on your smartphone or wearable devices.
- Email - Receive email messages about your account activity.
- Online Banking Message Center - View your Secure Inbox notifications every time you log on to Online Banking.
- Empowers you to have more control over all aspects of your banking account activity.
- Log on to Online Banking via a web browser. Select Enroll.
- Add your email address and/or mobile phone numbers where you would like to receive alerts within Contact Options.
- Click each Category in Alert Options to view a list of available alerts.
- Select the Alerts you want to receive for each account. Then check how you would like to receive them, and click save.
You will receive a message the moment any of the alerts are triggered.
View our SecureAlerts FAQ to learn more.
Important Notice: Any account alerts set up in Online Banking before November 15, 2022 will not transfer to our new alert system and will not be sent after that date. It’s important for our customers to log on to set up new SecureAlerts on or after November 15, 2022.
*Text message and data rates may apply from your service provider.