OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING
The Fountain County Fair Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by The Fountain Trust Company, 615 Third Street, Covington, IN 47932 (“Sponsor”). No purchase or other obligation is necessary to enter the Giveaway or to claim a prize. All entries that comply with these Official Giveaway Rules have an equal chance of winning.
1. Eligibility: Entrants must be: (i) a legal resident of the State of Indiana; and (ii) at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of The Fountain Trust Company (including employees of any of their respective parent, affiliate or subsidiary entities) are not eligible to win. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins on June 14, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. EST and ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on July 20, 2023 (the “Giveaway Period”).
3. Prize: Grand Prize Winner will receive a Gift Basket containing a water bottle, shopping bag, seat cushion, ice cream scoop, one $100 Prime Cut 41 and one $50 Beef House Gift Card. Three other winners will receive a $30.00 Beef House Gift Card and three additional winners will receive a $30.00 Prime Cut 41 Gift Card. (the “Prize”). There are 7 Prizes and the Approximate Retail Value is $330.00 Actual odds of winning depend on the total number of Entries received during the Giveaway Period. Cash equivalents, or transfer of prizes are not permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
4. How to Enter: To enter, visit the Fountain Trust Company’s Fountain County Fair Booth (476 US Highway 136, Veedersburg, IN 47987) (the “Fountain County Fair Booth”) and complete and submit the Giveaway entry form (individually an “Entry” and collectively the “Entries”). Alternatively, the Entry form may be downloaded from the
Sponsor’s website at www.fountaintrust.com/giveaway-rules and submitted via U.S. mail to the Veedersburg Banking Center. Any Entry submitted by U.S. mail (or otherwise) must be received at the Veedersburg Banking Center during the Giveaway Period. Limit one Entry per person. Each Entry must be submitted in accordance with the instructions during the Giveaway Period. Only Entries submitted during the Giveaway Period as described herein will be eligible to win. All properly submitted Entries will be entered into the Giveaway. Entries in excess of the stated limits will be disqualified.
5. Winner Selection: At the close of the Giveaway Period as specified above, a winner will be randomly selected from eligible Entries by entrants who have followed the Giveaway instructions. The drawing will be conducted under the direction of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway.
6. Notification: The potential winner will be randomly selected and notified via the telephone number provided on the Entry. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within the designated period of time, such potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries received or Sponsor may cancel the Giveaway in its sole discretion. In the event of non-compliance with these Official Giveaway Rules, or if the prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries received or Sponsor may cancel the Giveaway in its sole discretion. By accepting any prize from Sponsor, the potential winner consents to the use of his or her name, likeness and any other information for any and all advertising/publicity purposes without further consideration and without any additional compensation. The winner expressly waives the right to review any and all advertising bearing his or her names, photographs, likeness, and titles prior to its use. After confirmation of winners, Sponsor may post winners’ names on The Fountain Trust Company’s website and/or social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
7. Winner Verification and Prize Conditions: Potential winners will be required to sign and return to Sponsor any legal documents that Sponsor may require (collectively, “Prize Verification Forms”), including, if necessary, an IRS Form W-9. The potential winner must claim the prize within seven (7) days from notification at the Veedersburg Banking Center and must sign and return the Prize Verification Forms, otherwise the prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner does not timely sign and return the Prize Verification Forms to Sponsor, or chooses not to accept the Prize, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries received or Sponsor may cancel the Giveaway in its sole discretion.No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for the prize is allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable and may not be given, bartered, substituted, sold, or exchanged for cash or another prize. Unused components of the prize have no redeemable cash value.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Giveaway and/or to hold a random drawing among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such action, if any computer virus, bug, tampering, technical failure, unauthorized human intervention or any other cause outside of Sponsor’s control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In the event of any such modification, cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice of such action will be posted to The Fountain Trust Company’s Instagram and/or Facebook accounts, if then-functioning.
9. Limitation of Liability and Governing Law: The Released Parties are not responsible for any claims, damages, expenses, costs or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting from or arising from or in connection with, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly: (a) any typographical or other error in the Official Giveaway Rules, Facebook or Instagram post containing the announcement of any prize; (b) any lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, or misdirected Entries, e-mails or other communications; (c) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines; (d) data corruptions, theft, destruction, loss, unauthorized access to or alteration of Entries; (e) electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages or any suspension, termination or failure of entrant’s Instagram account; or (f) any problems or technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Entries to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion, unavailable network connections on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in the Giveaway or downloading any materials associated with the Giveaway. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his or her Entries) from the Giveaway or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliated companies, if entrant tampers with the entry process or if entrant’s act of fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Giveaway in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in any promotional or Giveaway materials.
In addition, the Released Parties shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any acts or omissions whatsoever by any performer(s)/event(s), or any other persons providing services necessitated by the same. Without limiting the foregoing, the Giveaway, the prize, and all materials provided on or through the website are provided “As Is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any claims, judgments and/or awards to entrant shall be limited to entrant’s actual out-of-pocket costs associated with entering the Giveaway. Entrant hereby waives any rights or claims to attorney’s fees, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of entrant, whether foreseeable or not, and whether based on negligence or otherwise. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions. The Giveaway will be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana. Any and all legal actions or claims relating to or arising in connection with the Giveaway must be brought in court of competent jurisdiction located in Covington, IN.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Amazon. You are providing your information to The Fountain Trust Company and not to Facebook, Instagram or Amazon.
10. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from those making such attempts to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Names of Winner(s)/Official Rules: To obtain a list of names of winners or a copy of these Official Giveaway Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Fountain Trust Company, Attn: K. Kellams, 615 Third Street, Covington, IN 47932.